Sunday, October 11, 2015

Once Upon a Time 5.03 Siege Perilous

Once Upon a Time 5.03 Siege Perilous
Finding out Camelot has a secret motive gives me so much hope that Emma's decision to go dark was provoked. I'm hoping she reveals a bit of her downward spiral. We see her determination to take Excalibur, but she's letting her relationships with Henry and Killian suffer.

David and Snow are blinded by their love and are taking too much of a backseat. David is working too closely with Arthur (as we now know is a lost cause) but they should really be concerned with Emma's dark powers growing within her.

Regina looks like she's controlling all aspects of the situation. I think she's taking things too far in concerns of Zelena and her unborn baby. I'd like to think she would have a better moral compass after becoming a hero in all of this. Separating a parent unwillingly from their child is one of the worst things a human can do. I disapprove this and I'd like for her to remember her emotions when she thought Emma was taking Henry from her.

No comments: