Thursday, October 8, 2015

Heroes Reborn 1.04, Reign 3.01

Heroes Reborn 1.04 The Needs of the Many
I like the change in Luke's character. I was hoping he'd flip on his choice and grow a conscious and a pair to hold his own. His wife is too hard for him to handle. She's unstable and can't picture her bully him into murdering other Evos. I hope the separation is permanent. Luke can concentrate on finding other people to help out and Joanne can be destructive elsewhere.

Tough stuff, I'm bored of Miko and Ren now =/. There's way too many character stories to follow along. I understand Miko's importance, especially with the samurai sword being rightfully hers. It's just taking far too long to develop her importance.

Once again, poor Tommy can't catch a break. The accident is major and his mom needs to make it through. I hope he gets out of this one, but he's stronger with Emily on his team. It seems to be a repetition from the original Heroes where there's always an Evo and human together. This is the team that I have faith in. They may be young, but I hope they're not as naive as the rest of the characters we've seen.

Now in Los Angeles we see Dearing capture the priest. I don't understand what his end game is, or who he works for. I'm not sure it's her Erica. She keeps a lot of her Evo employees close, not so much on the field to do their own searches.

Wow, I'm surprised Molly Walker did something selfless. I wonder what location she's been protecting this whole time. It could have been the Evo in the very end of the episode.

Reign 3.01 Three Queens, Two Tigers
Awesome. We kick off the season with Francis and Mary back together. I'm glad Francis admits he's dying though. It shows he's choosing his illegitimate son, Mary and his country ahead of everything. I'm not sure how long Catherine will be banned for. She seems to be making great friends with Elizabeth, but we'll see how the plot thickens along the way.

I wonder if Elizabeth will get her way with having her lover on the side. Catherine is pretty supportive in her political reign, but obviously it's to secure her survival.

Why is Charles so big?! He's young, but I thought he was younger than Francis. They always age them like crazy on TV haha

Lola and Greer are getting pretty good side stories this season, better than Bash's present situation. The writers keep skimming on Bash lately, I hope he gets something proper.

No comments: