Thursday, October 1, 2015

Heroes Reborn 1.03 Under the Mask

Heroes Reborn 1.03 Under the Mask
At long last, Dylan Bruce is back on my television! So are a couple more actors from Rookie Blue :D, but I looked forward to Bruce's appearance ever since he made the announcement in an Orphan Black interview. Also, I knew Captain James Dearing needed special abilities. I have a feeling his story had more layers to it. Similar to Luke Collins, he's unsure where he stands at the moment with being an assassin.

Luke and his wife Joanne are on an angry killing spree because of what happened to their son. We can see Luke turning hesitant, whereas Joanne needs closure in acting out the way she does. As soon as Noah's car stopped after the spark in his fingers hit the radio, it was obvious. I wonder if he will hide this from his wife or if he will seek help from the same people he tried to wipe out. He's supposed to head to Los Angeles, maybe the underground people can help save him.

Hoping the story moves along past Molly Walker. It gets old (at least it does to me) using the "tracking device" story once again. I wonder what happened between her and Matt Parkman. I know Matt returned to his family in the final season, but Molly must be alone after Mohinder passed at the start of this season. Another thing I've noticed is all the abilities this time around are simpler. More people can fly or have super strength nowadays. Nothing extraordinary or unique as the original Heroes where someone could be specifically identified.

No comments: