Monday, February 10, 2014

The Walking Dead 4.09 After

The Walking Dead 4.09 After
Not going to lie, forgot half the stuff that happened at the end. As for the parts I did remember, it's all a matter of who survived with who and where they are now.

Headless Hershel was graphic, but reality. Losing a key member of the group happens, and Michonne is back to her way of surviving with camouflagr before she was introduced in the series.

Carl has grown up so much. Not just the actor, but his character. Learning to live and grow up in a zombie apocalyptic world. He's not living a life worth anything but he's taught to fight and survive.

Rick is breathing weirdly and it sounds like his diaphragm punctured. I'm so confused. This happens when there's a long hiatus in the middle of a show.

I was hoping there would be more of Michonne's past life but I am glad she reunited with Rick and Carl =D

I also can't believe chocolate pudding comes in a giant can in the States =O

No comments: