Thursday, February 6, 2014

Reign 1.11 Inquisition

Reign 1.11 Inquisition
Looks like Francis has fled the palace grounds, possibly even France haha he must have refuge in a cabin somewhere. His absence has no significance to the latest in coming after Bash. I kind of think as a desperate plea to win Mary back, he might sick an assassin on Bash himself OR in a twist kill him at his own hand. (These are random thoughts of mine I need to get out of the way).

I am pleased they brought Nostradamus back (I thought he was done for with that stabbing) along with that excellent backstory. You could tell Clarissa had to be Catherine's abandoned daughter with the way Catherine kept finishing Nostradamus' sentences as he told her the story of why she lives in the castle. 

Mary looks like she's going out of her way for the baby. It's nice, shows common ground between her and Bash. On the one hand, a lot of Bash's past may be used against him to keep him from the throne. Bash could care less and I like he's honest about his feelings when it comes down to it. 

Mary should really think about who is guarding her bed chambers properly. Catherine barged in there like it was nothing. Guards, Mary almost died and you couldn't break down the door :/ confidence in the French guards doesn't sit well with me. 

I wish the station would air a preview of next week's episode! By the looks of the title "Royal Blood", I'm intrigued who they'll be talking about. 

No comments: