Monday, February 10, 2014

Being Human 4.05 Pack It Up, Pack It In

Being Human 4.05 Pack It Up, Pack It In
I was expecting this reaction from Kat. She'd absorb it as a joke and soon have a freak out after he explains to her how serious he really is. Aidan really tried though! He wanted to make this relationship work, unlike how the other one fell apart. He really fought for Kat this time around because she was Nora's friend. Nora didn't like the first idea of the both of them, but suddenly warmed up to the idea as soon as Aidan proved he was in it for the long run.

I'm with Josh, do not trust this Mark character. He is totally overruling Josh with this alpha male demeanor, I wonder if he is the "leader" of their pack of wolves. Obviously he is judging vampires as a whole, but to be a jerk in Josh's house had nothing to do with him realizing a vampire lived under the same roof.

I couldn't stop laughing at Aidan and Kenny walking in and making their dance party entrance. Just the right amount of comic relief needed!

Sally looks like she can't control her powers anymore. I think she won't get stuck in a time period, but more on a plane parallel to present time. Kind of like how she started out at the start of the season, but an alternative reality. I wonder how much longer this will happen to her, it looks like she keeps slipping up.

I didn't think Josh and Nora would join the pack, but I guess it will give them a sense of belonging with their own werewolf species. Eventually, I think it will turn into the same situation as previous seasons where Josh and Nora see that it doesn't work. Josh can also control his wolf now, so it's different this time around. I just wonder what this change will bring.

No comments: