Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Tomorrow People 1.11 Rumble

The Tomorrow People 1.11 Rumble
Not particularly over the moon revisiting Cara's past. I see she met a couple, one who showed her mercy and the other none. I appreciate that helped shape her to a better person but it also showed her how extremes of using your powers for good or bad. Cara's a struggling leader trying her best to earn the respect and confidence from the group. I commend her for not passing the torch back to John, but I think he has a better presence as the group leader.

I am bored of Stephen and Astrid's forbidden love. She's supposed to be part of his normal life, but she knows his secret and it throws off the element of surprise. I'm glad Alexa Vega (Spy Kids, Sleepover) got a part in this show! She's going to change thing sup and I can't wait for her to take down Stephen some more in the combat sessions.

Where did the mom's boyfriend go? He was a big part of the ending in the last episode but totally disappeared in this one. I wonder if he conspires with Julian on the down low. Not sure if he's a double spy working for Ultra with his own motives on the side.

No comments: