Monday, January 6, 2014

Sherlock 3.02 The Sign of Three

Sherlock 3.02 The Sign of Three
It sucks that this TV show is going to leave me in a couple of days. Totally well made with the scenario of having mini-movies all in one.

I can't possibly be the only person who noticed Alfie Enoch (Dean Thomas from the Harry Potter series) on screen! His letter to Sherlock was a big cry for help. Men don't say they are in need of help because of their pride, kind of like Sherlock! I'm glad his story wasn't wasted and it was actually the backdrop to the remainder of the episode.

Learning a little bit about John's past really shows he is an all around reserved guy. He has a small tight group of friends and stays in touch with those who impacted his life one way or another. Bringing a previous friend from the military was suitable, especially for his wedding.

The entire story was so intricate and I liked that it overlapped all of the small stories together. I'm also happy there's a baby Watson on it's way! I don't think it will be around until the next season, but I am glad there is now a new addition!

No comments: