Monday, January 27, 2014

The Following 2.02 For Joe

The Following 2.02 For Joe
Joe Carroll is alive, bearded and hiding in the woods. I have no idea why the group hasn't found him yet, but it could be because he's in a trailer with his sister and another young girl (possible daughter or teen taken under their wing).

I don't know why this rebel group is leaving a trail of bodies all over the city for Ryan but they're out of control. It's growing into a problem for the police, which makes me think about Ryan's niece. Her life is in danger if Joe's followers are "watching" Ryan everywhere. Ryan needs to open up and stop running his own investigation. It's only hurting himself. I also think the followers have a strategy to separate Ryan from the police. The more they manipulate him, the more they can control the situation. He needs to stop alienating himself to "cope". I trust Mike, go to him!!

May I add how I admire this show starting out with Poe? I hope eventually it will end with him and not Joe winning =/

No comments: