Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"Wouldn't you be upset if it were Bingus?" "..."

Circus animals? Seriously?! I feel like a jerk as I am typing this but I did not understand that group’s presentation. Bingus, formerly known as Bingo Falafel, even got a mention in their presentation. Mistreatment of animals in general could have been a broader topic for them, in my opinion. It was an alright pitch for the spokesperson that did all the talking, but I have no place to judge. I don’t even live on res so I won’t even see these posters put up.

We discussed technology today and went up to the white board to write down what our group feels to be technology today. The alphabet and the printing press were a couple of my ideas, and since they were recognized by Mark Lipton, it just gives me a tad bit more confidence in the timeline project I did with my group, WHOO HOO!

So we talked about distractions in our daily lives and how our ideas get interrupted. I get distracted by the slightest things when I am working; food, movies, music, and the Internet. Though like most of my peers, I resist from these distractions and hope to get my work done. This is why my school is priority number one and I am willing to bust my butt for what I want to achieve. Mark told us, “Unless you are going to work for it, you will not get it.” This is why I am attending university...I want a stable job, I want to make something of myself, and I want to finish school so I can have a future.

No comments: