Friday, April 28, 2017

Riverdale 1.11 Chapter Eleven: To Riverdale and Back Again

Riverdale 1.11 Chapter Eleven: To Riverdale and Back Again
I don't know why there's so many breaks inbetween the series, but I am happy to hear it got picked up for a second season. I also discovered Mark Consuelos was casted as Hiram Lodge. I wonder if he will show up by the end of this season.

It's a nice change to see the school hold a winter formal dance! Took me back to the semi-formals I would have in school. I thought the pre-formal dinner with Mrs. Cooper was inappropriate. I'm glad F.P. retaliated though implying Alice and Hal had troubles of their own for a while. It could have possibly been an early pregnancy with Polly? Alice's South Side Serpent past?

I think Betty is taking things too far with protecting Jughead and arguing with her friends. Her judgement is clouded and she goes overboard in certain areas. Has anyone contemplated she could have blacked out at one point and murdered Jason Blossom? That was MY first suspicion at the beginning of the season before concluding I think it was an adult and not a student. I think Kevin would be a scandal since he is the sheriff's son. The sheriff would do everything in his power to protect him, but that's another version of clouded judgement. I stand by my theory that it's an adult with the capability and sources to commit murder.

I don't know who has the capability of planting a gun and safe locker in a trailer. They had to be watching Archie and Veronica to make sure they were okay to enter. It's good they went out to mend things with Betty to explain themselves. At least they know someone is framing F.P. and at least they're willing to make things right on Jughead's behalf.

The Andrews are so sweet together! I admit I was unsure once Archie's mom, Mary, came back in the last episode. I thought it meant the departure of Archie (and ultimately the TV show if they didn't get renewed). I really like Archie's mom though. She's all around nice and is kind to everybody, regardless of their past. She also takes the high road when the likes of Alice try to stomp down with unnecessary gossip. If Mary Andrews comes around, maybe that answers my question that it's not too late to bring Hiram Lodge back as well.

No comments: