Friday, March 3, 2017

Riverdale 1.06 Chapter Six: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!

Riverdale 1.06 Chapter Six: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!
We got a music themed episode last night! I'm glad to see Valerie take a larger role for her own spotlight. If that's her real singing voice, then I think she should keep being a main character. I'm routing for her and Archie to work out. I find that she's encouraging him to do better, which is a lot healthier than what Miss Grundy did.

Jughead and Betty as an item is another nice change to the original comics. I can't believe they found Polly and latched on to all of her clues. She hinted so much after showing she's pregnant with Jason's baby. Luckily for her photographic memory, she remembered where the car was hidden away. The parents should stop sheltering Betty and Polly away from the truth. Both daughters are acting out and it's only a matter of time until all the dirty secrets surface. I hope Betty doesn't push Jughead away, even though he used to be Archie's best friend.

I see Veronica is bothered by her mom dating again. It's totally her daddy issues at the moment, but like every pop culture, the parents and their spawn all have a history. I feel Fred Andrews is the only parent with a clean conscious in all of this.

Wait Hal DIDN'T shoot Jason?! I thought when Betty's mom Alice started chuckling, she was going to own up to it. I can't believe this twist but I guess a lot of people really didn't like Jason or the Blossom family for that matter. I'm glad there's more clues to his murder other than Cheryl's word. Even though this was a Blossom-free episode, I'd like to see some redemption come from that family.

No comments: