Friday, February 24, 2017

Riverdale 1.05 Chapter Five: Heart of Darkness

Riverdale 1.05 Chapter Five: Heart of Darkness
Looks like the entire Blossom family are messed up to begin with. I'm not a fan of Cheryl's snobbery, but for once she stood up for her brother. It was in a way only a sibling could genuinely do. I think the sleepover was a bit of a stretch, but my guess it's for Veronica's screen time as the new-nice girl in town.

The Blossom grand aunt in the corner of Jason's old room was so scary. Jughead hid behind Betty when it happened and I was surprised they stood there for so long. At least we learned Polly was engaged with the family ring this whole time. They weren't forcing the relationship as the "score book" indicated.

I'm surprised for the sake of journalism Jughead and Betty have uncovered so much information. I feel with what I said previous about Hal Cooper, a lot is pointing his way. He jacked Sheriff Keller's map of clues to Jason's murder and hid it in a box. It's getting messy now that the parents are involved and the Coopers have a history of hating the Blossoms.

Archie has chosen music over football. I wonder if that means he will start his band "The Archies" just like in the comics. Reggie is a TERRIBLE person and the actor is less than mediocre. He's made to be a dumb jock and isn't getting anywhere with his storyline.

No comments: