Sunday, September 27, 2015

Once Upon a Time 5.01, Blood & Oil 1.01

<i>Once Upon a Time 5.01 The Dark Swan</i>
Emma Swan isn't good at playing an evil person. She's better as the saviour, not because that's how we're used to it but she REALLY doesn't play a bad person well. I hope by mid-season, we've resolved having her go dark side. Since the end of Excalibur is the dagger, the connection should be simple to make her a hero once more.

It looks like Zelena hasn't changed her ways either, so this should keep everything interesting.

I can't wait to see what happens in Camelot when we meet Merlin. I like when the writers have a specific setting for a good few episodes. It keeps the consistency and we get to meet a lot of fun characters. I think I'm also excited because Meghan Ory returns as Ruby this season.

<i>Blood & Oil 1.01 Pilot</i>
I was pretty disappointed with this premiere and hoped for something more. The only thing that caught my attention were the last five minutes. Everything else was back and forth with the main couple needing a loan, jobs to make money and saving up for the baby they're expecting. Basically all they did was borrow from everyone and make a bunch of deals through word of mouth.

No comments: