Saturday, July 11, 2015

Two days in London

My arrival to London was actually my third time in the city. I decided to do all the tourist related stuff I didn't get to do in the past which included a River Thames cruise and riding the London eye ferris wheel. Also, since the last time I was in London back in 2012, The Shard building wasn't built yet. It would've been nice to go in, but It was fascinating to see along the river cruise.

Everything else below were mainly do-overs (I.e.: Tower of London, City Hall, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, City Hall, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Millennium Bridge, Waterloo Bridge, Buckingham Palace, High Park) but always good fun when taking pictures in places where the only thing that has changed is you =) 

Love all the sights I got to see, including the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace. This was a real treat because this is the second time I got to see the ceremony and it really is fun to see a well practiced routine which occur at specific times.














No comments: